2015 – Innovation | visually transparent sealing compound for insulating glass
PAN-DUR develops a visually transparent sealing compound for manufacturing insulating glass doors with a transparent edging
With this manufacturing process, it is possible to produce multi-layer insulating glass doors with the appearance of a single pane.
- The visually transparent sealing compound gives the appearance of a single pane for complete transparency in the composite glass.
- No color change in the glass composite.
- Total transparency permits first-class presentation of merchandise and offers a visually transparent overview of the range of merchandise.
- The new technology is being implemented in production of the latest generation of frameless rotating glass doors for wall multidecks
- ECO DOOR D becomes ECO DOOR T with transparent edging.
- PURE cool DOOR T insulating glass rotating doors are also supplied with the new transparent sealing compound for transparent edging.